February 4th 7:30 PM (Nate’s 125th Food Truck for Opening Night!)
February 5th 7:30 PM
February 6th 7:30 PM
February 7th 2:00 PM
Concessions available at intermission.
Donations will be greatly appreciated.
We are accepting:
Large Assortments of Candies
RHST Playbill Ad Form
Below is the order form for the Play Bill Ads by January 19th. Please submit all print-ready ads to email@example.com. Let us know which shows you would like to help sponsor through your Play Bill order. Use the same form for business or personal ads.
Thanks in advance for supporting our kids!
Look up RHS Off-Stage, Inc. on AmazonSmile and make your purchases as you normally would. The theatre students thank you for your support!
The next Directing Wave is this Thursday, March 3rd at 6PM. Come out and support our Junior directors and the actors they have selected!
- Who: Junior and Senior RHS Theatre Magnets and Tech Magnets Students.
- Where: University of Nebraska at Lincoln, 1400 R Street, Lincoln, NE 68588
- When: June 19th – 26th
Organized by the Educational Theatre Association and hosted by the University of Nebraska in Lincoln, the Festival is a one-of-a-kind, week long immersion experience in singing, dancing, acting, designing, directing, creating, writing, and tech. Festival features workshops presented by theatre professionals, individual and group performances, programs for technical theatre students, and opportunities to audition for college admission and scholarship. Whether your student is just beginning his or her theatrical journey or a seasoned senior with an impressive resume and great headshot, the International Thespian Festival has something to offer your student! Start planning now! We hope to see your student in Lincoln this summer!
- Sign up Due Date: January 27th, 2016 Email Mr. George
Submit Inquiry of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Last day to sign up is Jan 27th, 2016.
- Registration Fee 1 of 2 – $360 Due Date: February 4th, 2016 Checks payable to RHS Theatre
Includes a t-shirt, shows and Workshops
- Registration Fee 2 of 2- $360 Due Date: March 4th, 2016 Check payable to RHS Theatre
Includes double-occupancy dorm room and three meals at the college
- Transportation Fee – $175 Due Date: April 4th, 2016 Check payable to DHS Theatre
(price may change) (We are riding with Denison High School)
- Each student gets one carry on for the bus and one bag under the bus
- Additional fees apply if your student is interested in auditioning for college or participating in contests
- If you are interested in going as a chaperone, registration fees are located online
More info https://www.schooltheatre.org/thespianfestival2016/home
Bus leaves Denison High School on Sunday, June 19th around Midnight
Bus returns to Denison High School on Sunday, June 26th around Noon